- The Assault Panel (27 x 9 1/4 inches) Is Constructed with Combat-Ready Denier Cordura Nylon Material
- 6 Center Magazine Pockets Will Securely Hold Your Ammunition with the Hook and Loop Straps
- Two Outer Hook and Loop Strap Pockets on Either End of the Magazine Pockets Are Perfect for Storing a GPS, Radio, or Additional Magazines
- The Back Panel Contains 3 Large Mesh Pockets (Left and Center Are Hook and Loop, and the Right Is Zippered) Ideal for Storing a Map, Compass, and Other Accessories
- Middle Panel Pocket Measures: 11 1/2 x 8 3/4 inches
- Front Panel Includes 3 Rows of MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) Straps to Attach Additional MOLLE Compatible Gear
- Left Shoulder Adapter (5 x 1 1/2 inches) Includes Hook Material on One Side, Loop Material on the Other Side, and a D-Ring
- Right Shoulder Adapter Strap (7 1/2 x 2 inches) Is Fully Adjustable with Hook and Loop Material and Includes a D-Ring and Canvas Loop with a Hook Panel on the Inside
- Two Shoulder Plate Carrier Adapters
- Two Split Bar Side Release Buckles
- Adjustable and Removable Harness Allows You to Wear the Army TAP Panel as a Stand-Alone System
- Attach to an Improved Outer Tactical Vest with the Left and Right Shoulder Adapters and Split Bar Side Release Buckles
- The Shoulder Plate Carrier Adapters and Split Bar Side Release Buckles Allow You to Attach the Multicam Assault Panel to a Soldier Plate Carrier System
- Great for Military Personnel, Airsoft / Paintball Players, and Tactical Gear Enthusiasts
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.