WHAT DOES IRREGULAR MEAN?
Tru Spec and Propper hold their Military Clothing to the highest of Standards. Irregular clothing means that the manufacturer recognized a minor defect that does not meet their standards. More often than not, these defects are so tiny that they are almost never noticeable. Defects are usually related to faulty stitching, but can also include sizing, length or other defects.
WHY ARE THESE JACKETS SO CHEAP?
Military Uniform Supply is able to purchase irregulars at a discounted rate therefore passing the savings on to the customer! Quite simply, the customer is still getting a great item at a fraction of the normal cost!
- Fused pocket flaps and collar
- Chest pencil pocket
- Reinforced Elbows
- Adjustable sleeve buttons
- Our stock includes TWILL and/or RIPSTOP jackets. The exact material is randomly selected when orders are fulfilled in accordance with availability
- We have a mixture of Tru-Spec, Propper and Propper Genuine Gear. The specific brand is determined in accordance with availability at time of order placement.
- Great for Hunting, Paintball, Airsoft, Halloween Costumes or Military Costumes
We purchased these directly from either TRUSPEC or PROPPER and are of excellent quality.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at email@example.com.