Navy Blue BDU Jacket - IRREGULAR Closeout Buy Now and Save
WHAT DOES IRREGULAR MEAN?
Tru Spec and Propper hold their Military Clothing to the highest of Standards. Irregular clothing means that the manufacturer recognized a minor defect that does not meet their standards. More often than not, these defects are so tiny that they are almost never noticeable. Defects are usually related to faulty stitching, but can also include sizing, length or other defects.
WHY ARE THESE JACKETS SO CHEAP?
Military Uniform Supply is able to purchase irregulars at a discounted rate therefore passing the savings on to the customer! Quite simply, the customer is still getting a great item at a fraction of the normal cost!
- Fused pocket flaps and collar
- Chest pencil pocket
- Reinforced Elbows
- Adjustable sleeve buttons
- Our stock includes TWILL and/or RIPSTOP jackets. The exact material is randomly selected when orders are fulfilled in accordance with availability
- We have a mixture of Tru-Spec, Propper and Propper Genuine Gear. The specific brand is determined in accordance with availability at time of order placement.
- Great for Hunting, Paintball, Airsoft, Halloween Costumes or Military Costumes
We purchased these directly from either TRUSPEC or PROPPER and are of excellent quality.