- HEIGHT: 8 inch (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% Cattlehide Leather & Nylon Fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM® outsole
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- Strobel construction for excellent flexibility
- Cool-mesh hydrophilic lining
- Low density PU midsole to minimize weight
- Weighs approximately 20.6 ounces per half pair
Berry Compliant / AR-670-1 Compliant / AFI 36-2903 Compliant
The C290 is a breakthrough in combat boot technology. Fusing a moccasin-like strobel constructed upper to an ultralight, direct injected PU midsole provides one of the lightest, most flexible, and most durable combat boots on the market.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.