NOTE: Sweaters have epaulets. A few images presented here do not show the epaulets. We included the images to show color representation.
- Sweater with EPAULETS
- Hard Wearing and Functional
- Complete with Shoulder and Elbow Patches
- Imported from England. Purchased Directly from Manufacturer
- Heavy Wool, Rib Knit Crew Neck
- Retains its Appearance and Shape Wash after Wash
- TW Kempton has Manufactured the Woolly Pully for over 50 Years to the Exacting Standards of the British M.O.D Specification UK/SC/3712
- Quantity Purchases and Dealer Inquiries Welcome
- SIZING INFO Below
The Woolly Pully sweater was originally developed during World War II for use by the S.A.S and Bomber Command.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at email@example.com.