British Commando Sweater Woolly Pully CREW Neck with Epaulets - Various Colors(H FRONT + FBA) 9025-OLIVE-02_S
The Woolly Pully sweater was originally developed during World War II for use by the S.A.S and Bomber Command.
- Sweater with EPAULETS
- Hard Wearing and Functional
- Complete with Shoulder and Elbow Patches
- Imported from England. Purchased Directly from Manufacturer
- Heavy Wool, Rib Knit Crew Neck
- Retains its Appearance and Shape Wash after Wash
- TW Kempton has Manufactured the Woolly Pully for over 50 Years to the Exacting Standards of the British M.O.D Specification UK/SC/3712
- Quantity Purchases and Dealer Inquiries Welcome
- SIZING INFO Below
NOTE: Sweaters have epaulets. A few images presented here do not show the epaulets. We included the images to show color representation.