- Waterproof & bloodborne pathogen proof membrane
- 400g THINSULATE™ Insulation
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing &
- Rappelling bars on outsole to extend wear
- Breathe Right™ combat lunar lining
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Height: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole
for rugged terrain
- Insole: TR-1® load bearing orthotic insole
- MEN'S Full Sizes: 6 – 14, R & W
Half Sizes: 6.5 – 11.5, R & W
From rocky mountainous terrain to hard pounding concrete roads, the NEW Coyote Khyber TR550 WP INS will outperform when tested in any environment. This mountain hybrid boot was specifically designed for all-terrain use. With great design comfort and durability features, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system, the TR550 WP INS has a customized fit and features 400 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation and a waterproof and bloodborne pathogen proof membrane.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at email@example.com.