SABRE 533 Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boot
- HEIGHT: 8 inch
- UPPER: Flesh-side out, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain
- INSOLE: Dual density molded removable insert
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
- Certification 25-CY-27-002371-225
- Berry Compliant
U.S.A. Made and Berry Compliant, the Belleville Sabre Navy Certified boot is built to provide superior lightweight comfort and protection in hot weather conditions. With its special hybrid construction and design, the Sabre is a multi-terrain boot that is responsive to the varying environments in which it’s worn.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.