GUARDIAN TR536 CT Hot Weather Lightweight Composite Toe Boot
- HEIGHT: 8 inch
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber, long-wearing outsole is oil & slip resistant
- INSOLE: TR-1® load bearing orthotic insole
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe is lighter weight than traditional steel toe and does not conduct heat or cold
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining
- AR 670-1 Compliant
Unlike a steel toe boot, this hot weather boot is made with a composite toe that is lighter in weight and does not conduct heat or cold to provide enhanced comfort around your toes. The breathable upper design and highly cushioned midsole also add to the overall comfort of this high performance safety boot.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.