FLYWEIGHT TR596Z CT Hot Weather Side-Zip Composite Toe Boot
- HEIGHT: 8 inch
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
OUTSOLE: 100% rubber TR Adrenaline is oil & slip resistant
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe is lighter weight than traditional steel toe and does not conduct heat or cold
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- YKK vislon zipper
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- 3 layers of cushioning comfort for superior shock absorption
- Medial side air vents
- Weighs approximately 22 ounces per half pair
- AR 670-1 Compliant
Tactical Research’s lightest boot yet, the Flyweight TR596Z CT boot is perfectly suited for garrison and light range use. In addition to its athletic feel and fit, this comfortable boot is easy to enter with a side zipper. This highly breathable, well ventilated boot will keep your feel cool, dry and comfortable.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.