C790 ST Waterproof Steel Toe Flight & Combat Boot
- HEIGHT: 8 inch
- UPPER: Flesh-side out cattlehide leather and nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Berry Compliant
Approved for flight by the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army and built for comfort and safety, the C790 ST contains both an ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe and a GORETEX lining that not only makes this boot waterproof, but also petroleum, oil and lubricant (POL) resistant. This lace-to-toe design also allows for a better, customized fit for increased stability and support.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.