C775 ST 600g Insulated Steel Toe Waterproof Boot
- HEIGHT: 8 inch
- UPPER: All 100% cattlehide leather
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM® 360° FIRE & ICE™ compound designed to improve traction in icy conditions
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- 600g THINSULATE™ Insulation
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Berry Compliant
Heavily insulated with 600 grams of Thinsulate™, this all full-grain leather steel toe boot offers ultimate waterproof protection and superior slip resistance in icy conditions through the use of the Vibram® 360° FIRE & ICE™ outsole made of a special rubber compound that will not harden in cold temperatures.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at email@example.com.