C312 ST Hot Weather Tactical Steel Toe Boot
- HEIGHT: 8 inch
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® "INCISOR"
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Berry Compliant
A tactical boot in design, this steel toe boot is built on an athletic strobel-stitch construction and features a 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® "INCISOR" outsole. This tough and durable outsole not only reduces the weight of the boots but is also long-wearing, slip resistant, flexible and shock absorbing.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.