Belleville 770 200g Insulated Waterproof Boot
- HEIGHT: 8 inch
- UPPER: Smooth, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra FIRE & ICE™ compound designed to improve traction in icy conditions
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- 200g THINSULATE™ Insulation
- Berry Compliant
Perfect for cooler conditions, the 770 features 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation and a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable. Another special feature is the Vibram® FIRE & ICE™ outsole used that is made of a special rubber compound that does not harden in cool temperatures to provide better traction in icy conditions.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.