330 COY ST Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot
- HEIGHT: 8 inch
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM® Chevron to minimize FOD and improve traction
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Berry Compliant
This unique U.S. Navy, U.S Marine Corps, U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army flight approved hot weather boot offers a great combination of both cool comfort and safety. From the ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe to the Vibram® Chevron outsole designed to minimize FOD and improve traction, the 330 COY ST exceeds all necessary aviation boot requirements.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at email@example.com.