550 ST Men's USMC Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot (EGA)
- HEIGHT: 8 inch
- UPPER: Flesh-side out, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- CERTIFICATION #150M22-000540-6-49
- Berry Compliant
This U.S. Marine Corps Certified steel toe boot proudly displays the EGA emblem and is as tough as the Marines who wear it. Built on the VANGUARD® premium cushioning sole system platform with an upper made of only the finest quality full-grain cowhide leather, the 550 ST will provide your feet with ultimate support and comfort.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.