Woodland Camo BDU Pants - IRREGULAR
WHAT DOES IRREGULAR MEAN?
Tru-Spec and Propper holds their Military Clothing to the highest of Standards. Irregular clothing means that the manufacturer recognized a minor defect that does not meet their standards. More often than not, these defects are so tiny that they are almost never noticeable. Defects are usually related to faulty stitching, but can also include sizing, length, color or other abnormalities and defects.
WHY ARE THESE PANTS SO CHEAP?
Military Uniform Supply is able to purchase irregulars at a discounted rate therefore passing the savings on to the customer! Quite simply, the customer is still getting a great item at a fraction of the normal cost!
- Two (2) Front Slash Pockets and Two (2) Rear Inserted Pockets
- Two (2) Cargo Pockets with Drain Holes
- Two Adjustable Side Tabs for Better Fit around the Waist
- Reinforced Seat and Knees
- Our stock includes TWILL and/or RIPSTOP pants. The exact material is randomly selected when orders are fulfilled in accordance with availability
- Our stock includes Tru-Spec, Propper and Propper Genuine Gear. The exact brand is randomly determined and filled in accordance with availability
- Random variations of Button Fly or Zipper Fly - depending on current stock and brand
- Nylon Drawstring Leg Ties
We purchased these directly from either TRUSPEC, PROPPER or PROPPER GENUINE GEAR and are of excellent quality