- 50/50 CORDURA® Nylon Cotton Rip-Stop
- Made to U.S. Military Specifications - GSA Compliant
- Traditional fold down collar for a neat, professional appearance
- Zippered with hook & loop front closure for a smooth uniform appearance with rank tab loop on center placket
- Longer loop faced shoulder pockets for patches and skill tabs with front zipper closure and glint tape above pocket
- Bi-swing back
- Two slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closure
- Loop fasteners for name & rank patches
- Reinforced elbows
- Pen/Pencil stalls
- Button cuff closure with 3-button hole positions
Previously a military exclusive, TRU-SPEC® is now licensed to carry authentic OCP products. Made to current U.S. military specification GL/PD 14-05 using permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The next evolution of the U.S. Army combat uniform. For active duty soldiers or for an individual or organization that wants the authentic look of the real thing, TRU-SPEC® is as real as it gets.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.