- 50/50 CORDURA® Nylon Cotton Rip-Stop
- Made to U.S. Military Specifications
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA® Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- 1/4 zip front mandarin collar; zipper has a cover hood for comfort
- Seamless, reinforced shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Storage pockets on sleeves
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Gusseted sleeves
- Pen/pencil stalls
- Hook & loop cuff closures
Previously a military exclusive, TRU-SPEC® is now licensed to carry authentic OCP products. Designed with the same durability and protection of a combat jacket in the sleeves and collar while providing a more comfortable uniform top under body armor and vests. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton/40% CORDURA® Baselayer fabric that meets the No Melt, No Drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body. The sleeves and collar are made from current U.S. military specification permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon cotton vat dyed rip-stop material that meets the high demands of the job. For active duty soldiers or for the individual that wants the authentic look of the real thing, TRU-SPEC® is as real as it gets.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at email@example.com.