Rothco's Desert Shemaghs are traditional desert head-wear that are designed to protect the head and neck from sun and sand but can be worn as a traditional scarf.
- 100% Soft, Breathable Woven Cotton Material Is Designed To Protect The Head and Neck from Sun and Sand
- The Tactical Scarf measures Approximately 42 x 42 inches Allowing You to comfortably Wrap The scarf Around Your Head or face. Can Be Worn as a face mask or half-mask, balaclava or bandana
- Worn By Military Personnel Worldwide and Is Also a Great Fashion Accessory
- The Versatile Keffiyeh can also be used as an Survival or camping Tool and is a must for your bug out bag or 72 hour Bag
- Available in Over a Dozen Colors
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.