Propper Men's NFPA-Compliant ABU Jacket - IRREGULAR
WHAT DOES IRREGULAR MEAN?
Propper holds their Military Clothing to the highest of Standards. Irregular clothing means that the manufacturer recognized a minor defect that does not meet their standards. More often than not, these defects are so tiny that they are almost never noticeable. Defects are usually related to faulty stitching, but can also include alterations, color, sizing, length or other defects.
WHY ARE THESE SO CHEAP?
Military Uniform Supply is able to purchase irregulars at a discounted rate therefore passing the savings on to the customer! Quite simply, the customer is still getting a great item at a fraction of the normal cost!
- 100% Cotton Ripstop
- Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-08B
- Made in USA
- Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Four front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Reinforced elbows
- Two-channel pen pocket on forearm
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs