CLEARANCE - Military Surplus BDU Jacket WOODLAND CAMO - IRREGULAR
U.S. Military Surplus 1982/1983 - WOODLAND CAMO BDU SECONDS
BUY Now and SAVE! Limited Sizes and Quantities - Subject to Availability at Time of Order Fulfillment
WHAT DOES IRREGULARS/SECONDS MEAN?
Irregular clothing means that the manufacturer recognized a minor defect that does not meet their standards. More often than not, these defects are so tiny that they are almost never noticeable. Defects are usually related to faulty stitching, but can also include sizing, length, color or other abnormalities and defects.
WHY ARE THESE JACKETS SO CHEAP?
Military Uniform Supply is able to purchase irregulars at a discounted rate therefore passing the savings on to the customer! Quite simply, the customer is still getting a great item at a fraction of the normal cost!
- Drain holes in bellows pockets
- Long Sleeve
- Reinforced Elbows
- Either Ripstop or Twill
- Felled side seams and sleeves
- Adjustable sleeve buttons
- Jackets may have 4 or only 2 front pockets
- Jackets may or may not have loop fastener already sewn on
- Great for Hunting, Paintball, Airsoft, Halloween Costumes or Military Costumes