- 5.8 oz 57% nylon / 43% cotton
- NIR Compliant
- Covered button fly
- Seven belt loops
- Two side hanging pockets
- Two front side pleated cargo pockets with button closure flaps
- High end of cargo pockets at front of pocket rather than rear like ACU
- Two lower leg side pockets with button closure flaps
- Side bellow cargo pockets with eyelet drain holes
- Double needle seat patch with gusset
- 100% nylon knee reinforcements
- Nylon tape at leg hem
- Internal anti-chafing knit fabric at knees for added comfort
The Propper® IHWCU (Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform) Trouser is a lightweight, breathable, quick-drying alternative to the standard issue ACU used by the U.S. Army. Extra reinforcement in stress areas and seams are engineered to make these hot weather uniforms just as tough as standard ACUs, while the state-of-the-art nylon/cotton ripstop fabric is designed to go from drenched to dry within 60 minutes. Sewn to military specification GL/PD 15-05E.
We ship orders within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The only exception would be for orders containing customized items (ex: Name Tapes), where it takes 3-6 business days to ship.
We provide shipping at a low rate to all customers within the continental United States. We will choose the best service (UPS or USPS ) on a per-order basis at the time of shipment.
For our customers in APO/FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories we will need to apply shipping charges due to the expensive nature of sending orders to these locations. Please note that we have done our very best to offer our customers in these regions a fair shipping rate.
NOTE: Some products will require an additional 3-5 business days to prepare for shipping. If you have any questions, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.