CLOSEOUT - Propper Men's BDU Cargo Shorts Buy Now and Save
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Six-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Short fabric will be randomly determined with either Poly/Cotton Ripstop or 100% Cotton Ripstop Fabric - whichever is available at time of order fulfillment
WHAT DOES IRREGULAR MEAN?
Propper holds their Military Clothing to the highest of Standards. Irregular clothing means that the manufacturer recognized a minor defect that does not meet their standards. More often than not, these defects are so tiny that they are almost never noticeable. Defects are usually related to faulty stitching, but can also include alterations, color, sizing, pin holes, length or other defects.
WHY ARE THESE SHORTS SO CHEAP?
Military Uniform Supply is able to purchase irregulars at a discounted rate therefore passing the savings on to the customer! Quite simply, the customer is still getting a great item at a fraction of the normal cost!
IMAGE is a Stock Photo
|S||27 - 30||10|
|M||31 - 34||10|
|L||35 - 38||10|
|XL||39 - 42||10|
|XXL||43 - 46||10|
We Also Recommend
CLEARANCE - Propper Men's Air Force ABU Jacket 50/50 Nylon/Cotton TWILL