Propper FLAME RESISTANT ACU Jacket - Army Digital Camo
These have been discontinued from the manufacturer. They used to sell for $119.99. Get them while you can!
Primary IMAGE is a Stock Photo. Other images are of an item in our inventory.
- Authorized Armu Combat Uniform (ACU) Jacket by U.S. Army
- Constructed with Defender M, a flame-resistant fabric, used by both the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps
- Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 Flame Resistance Standards.
- Protection: Self Extinguishes and will not Melt or Drip.
- Comfort: Lightweight, breathable LENZING FR® absorbs and evaporates perspiration faster, keeping you cooler.
- Durability: Excellent resistance to wear, tear and fading.
- 65% LENZING FR® Rayon 25% Para-Aramid 10% Nylon
- Army Universal Digital
- Sewn to Military Specifications FQ/PD 04-04A
- Near Infrared (NIR) Compliant
- Includes square marker on the left sleeve to identify a fire-resistant garment in the operational theater.
- Tilted Chest Pockets on the Flame Resistant ACU Jacket for sale
- External Elbow Patches with Hook & Loop Closure
- 3-Slot Pen Pocket on Left Sleeve
- Mandarin Collar ACU Jacket
- Vat-Dyed for Fade, Shrink and Wrinkle Resistance
We Also Recommend
CLEARANCE - Propper Men's Air Force ABU Jacket 50/50 Nylon/Cotton TWILL